Friday, October 21, 2016

Keith Emerson - "HonkyTonk Train Blues" with Noddy's Puncture - 2005


Published on Oct 21, 2016 noddyspuncture

"As is most apparent in this video, some of my keyboard stand was set *on the limit*.... meaning that the lower keyboard "arms" were sticking out so far from their anchor points that it was actually acting like some sort of diving board..! I was aware of this... but Emo wasn't and I completely forgot to mention it to him. He has quite a heavy touch, so at times you see me kneeling on the floor next to him trying to steady it. I had my work cut out here trying to help... in fact at one point, rushing around, I nearly accidentally kicked the stool from under him..! It didn't phase him at all. As Emo told me afterwards - and I quote: "You know, it's very hard playing a moving keyboard...!" Enjoy... this is a funny one... ;)"

No comments: